Thursday, June 4, 2015

Prologue

One week later when they are back in Las Vegas:
Sam: -Finishes getting ready as he prepares for a meeting-
Quinn: -Making him breakfast-
Sam: Do you mind that I have decided to work for a bit?
Quinn: No, I understand.
Sam: I am working as the Vegas Liaison now so I have to go meet with Celine.
Quinn: Tell her I said hi okay?
Sam: -Walks over to her and then grabs her waist before kissing her softly- I love you. Just remember, call me.
Quinn: I will. -Smiles-
Sam: -Kisses her again when he hears Beth-

Beth: Dad, are you going to see the boys?
Sam: Yes but I can't bring you unfortunately sweetie.
Beth: Okay. Can we go to the pool then mom?
Quinn: Of course.
Beth: -Smiles-
Sam: -Grabs her hand and then goes to kiss her softly- I will be back later okay?

Quinn: Okay, have fun.
Sam: -Smiles as he leaves to go work a little-
Judy: -Comes into the kitchen from her room- Sam going to work some on the show Quinn?
Quinn: Yes. I am happy though, he needs to.
Judy: He is the Liaison now right?
Quinn: That is right. I am happy though.

Judy: Shouldn't you be resting though?
Quinn: I have been cleared. Maybe today we can go to the pool or spa today? Have a mother-daughter thing.
Judy: I would love that. -Smiles-
Mary: -Comes into the kitchen- Can I join?
Quinn: Of course. -Smiles at her moms- 

No comments:

Post a Comment