Thursday, June 4, 2015

Caesars Palace Tour Part 1

When Sam is back with his friends:
Artie: -Talking to Tina- I swear, they act like teenagers still.
Sam: What's that about me and Quinn?
Tina: He just said you act like teenagers still.
Sam: -Looks at him- It's how I want to treat her and she likes it.
Artie: Fine.

Sam: Now, we have this tour to go on?
Tina: If you would rather go to the pool, go ahead.
Artie: I agree, go be with your family Sam.
Sam: It's fine. I can work for a bit. Plus, she needs time with her mom.
David: Whatever but I agree, lets go see our auditorium.
Aldo: -Checks with the desk and then walks back over to them- Follow me.

Sam: -Smiles as he follows them so that they can go see their auditorium-
Aldo: Now the auditorium is newly vacant so take your time and practice here as well, get a feel for the stadium. It might help you pick your setlist.
Sam: The thing is, we don't have many members here to practice with so that is not really an option.
Aldo: Maybe you can chair a committee on decorating the auditorium instead. -Leads them into the main entrance-
Sam: Maybe. But shouldn't most of the panel be on it?
Aldo: Possibly. Maybe you can start getting your friends who aren't on panels in Lima to come join us here in Las Vegas instead of in Lima.
Sam: I might wait until after Christmas. They might want to stay there.
Aldo: I guess you are right. But after they should really come. -Opens the door to the door to their auditorium- Especially since they will want to see this. -Lets them in-
Sam: Woah. -Walks in, staring in awe-

No comments:

Post a Comment