Thursday, June 4, 2015

Calling Lima Part 1

Meanwhile in Lima:
Jesse: -In the midst of auditions when he hears his phone, going to pick it up-
Rachel: Who is it? We are in the midst of auditions.
Jesse: Sam.
Rachel: Oh okay.
Jesse: -Picks it up- Hey Sam.

Phone Call:
Sam: Hey Jesse, can I ask you a question?
Jesse: Sure, what do you need?
Sam: When did the audition arrangement change? I mean, Glee gets in automatically? When did that happen?
Jesse: We decided that we knew them so well and we all agreed that they would just get in anyways so....
Sam: Sorry, I am just a little mad that I wasn't consulted. Especially since I do not like one of the members.
Jesse: Who?
Sam: Jake Puckerman. Is he coming?
Jesse: No, he decided to be a good friend and stay back. Plus, his brother needs to be kept here.
Sam: -Sighs- Okay, as long as he doesn't come, I am sorry for getting mad.
Jesse: It's okay, you are worried for your family. How are you holding up anyways? I am so sorry again man.
Sam: I am doing better. Much more relaxed. I am going to work on some other stuff here if that is okay? Maybe consult on the storyline, work on choreography.
Jesse: Dude, that is hard. Uhm, maybe try and work with the other panelists still tell?

Rachel: What's happening?
Jesse: He wants to work on the storyline and some choreography.
Rachel: -Looks at him and then looks at the auditioner- Put it on speaker for a minute.
Jesse: Okay. -Puts it on speaker-

No comments:

Post a Comment