Thursday, June 4, 2015

Meeting with Celine Part 1


When Sam and David are inside:
Aldo: -Already at the table- Ah Sam, heard you wanted to meet with us.
Sam: Yes, how are you Aldo? -Goes to shake his hand- Let me introduce you to my
associate, David Makin.
David: -Goes to shake his hand- I am another member of the Board of Directors.
Aldo: Yes, uhm, what is the point of the meeting today Sam?
Sam: Auditions. -Goes to sit down- We have talked to our friends in Lima and we have decided it is time to start more auditions.
Celine: Oh, already?
David: We were planning to begin here in Las Vegas now. This way we cover more ground, faster, allowing for practice and planning to advance. We have judges who can help us here.
Celine: Okay, that means we would have to change the order.
Sam: Yes, I already talked to Rachel regarding this and we would just change some things. We would just send them to Lima after doing a round here.
Celine: Oh, so they are being sent somewhere.
Sam: Yes. Can I maybe explain how it would happen? David knows as well so maybe he could do it too? Explain I mean?
Celine: Go right ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment