Thursday, June 4, 2015

164: Family Swim Part 1

After leading Quinn in when they are in a corner:
Quinn: -Grabs his neck as she holds him close-
Sam: -Holds her in his arms and wraps her legs around his waist-
Quinn: -Moves her arms around his neck- I love you.
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to kiss her- I love you too. -Runs his hand up her back-
Quinn: -Smiles at him as she kisses him slowly before rubbing his chest-
Sam: -Tugs her right against his chest and then rubs her leg-
Quinn: -Breaks the kiss and looks at him- So tell me, what does the stage look like? -Grabs his neck and rubs his cheek-

Sam: Just like you would expect but much bigger.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Rubs her leg gently- I missed this.
Quinn: What do you mean?
Sam: You being able to just talk to me. You seem to be much better.
Quinn: I am. I feel so much safer and happier here for some reason.
Sam: -Goes to rub her back before tugging her right against his chest-
Quinn: -Smiles as she leans down and kisses him softly-
Sam: -Smiles at her before turning to look at Beth as she plays with his siblings-
Quinn: -Goes to lay her head down-
Sam: -Kisses her shoulder softly-
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: What would you say to tonight just being me and you?
Quinn: What do you mean Sam? -Leans back and looks into his eyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment