Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 156

When David is downstairs in the restaurant:
David: -Comes to find them- Sam right?
Sam: -Turns to look up at him- Yes, you must be David. -Gets up and goes to shake his hand- We must not have worked together much.
David: No, we haven't. Hunter decided not to join us unfortunately so it will just be the four of us. Now I want to make sure we agree, we each get 1 vote, and any ties means they are given a pass to a second panel.
Sam: I like that idea. They all have to be reviewed by another panel anyways, the entire panel.
David: Can I sit down maybe and we can talk?
Sam: Sure. -Goes to sit down-
David: -Smiles as he goes to sit down- Now, from the e-mail I got about the auditions, I see that we are going to have to change some things around. I know that after the preliminaries, another panel was supposed to judge them with Celine. Maybe we should change that to me and Sam, that way both schools are represented along with Celine.
Sam: I like that idea. Since we can take our time for Auditions, we have a lot of time to do many singers auditions. That means we can get a big group and then we can maybe send them to audition again in Lima or something. It can't be too big.
David: Maybe we should conference with Rachel again.
Sam: Sure. -Grabs his phone- Here, lets call her. -Goes to call her again-

No comments:

Post a Comment