Thursday, June 4, 2015

165: Family Swim Part 2

Sam: Me, you, relaxing in bed as we eat some supper alone with either a movie or music playing before a slow night of soft kisses?
Quinn: What's with all these nights alone lately?
Sam: Quinn, I know you are still hurting. I just want to make sure you are all okay before we go places.
Quinn: Okay, tell me the truth. How much of it is that you just want me to be in my lingerie in your arms as you kiss me?
Sam: None of that is true. Quinn, I mean it. I want to know you are okay. I want to make sure you are okay with moving on
Quinn: Wow, that is different, no guy as ever wanted to do that for me Sam.
Sam: Because none of those guys were as emotionally invested in your life as I am as your husband.
Quinn: -Smiles as she leans back and rubs his chest before leaning down to kiss him softly- I would love that.
Sam: I just need to make sure it is okay with at least one of our parents. If not Stevie and Stacey can just hang out with her.
Quinn: Plus, it is not like we are getting sexual so....
Sam: Not yet. Even for me it is too soon.
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and kisses him softly- I love you Sam and that sounds like a great idea. But maybe just later into the night. We are parents now. Well, still are.
Sam: And boy am I glad of that. -Smiles at his wife before rubbing her back- I still remember the night me and my beautiful cheerleader wife did it. We made love and started our family. The only thing I do regret is not marrying you earlier.
Quinn: I am just happy you stood by me all this time.
Sam: And I always will.
Quinn: -Smiles at her husband, cuddling up to him as she thinks about how much her life has changed in the past couple years. She also thinks back to remember how their beautiful daughter came to be a reality-

No comments:

Post a Comment