Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 158


After driving to Celine's place:
Sam: -Parks the car- Wow.
David: -Gets out, staring in awe- This is amazing. -Looks at the gardens- No wonder she likes to live here.
Sam: -Walks around the car smiling- I swear, this is going to be fun. Makes the dream seem real eh?
David: I am still wondering if I am dreaming or if this truly reality? I mean, Celine Dion?
Sam: I know, this is a long process. Luckily, we get to start it faster. -Smiles before leaading him to her door, ringing the doorbell-

Meanwhile inside:
Celine: RC, calm down and relax with your brothers. I need to get the door.
RC: Okay mom.
Celine: -Goes to get the door and opens it- Hello.
Sam: Hi Celine, you do remember our meeting correct?
Celine: Yes, regarding the show. Very enthusiastic.
Sam: More like, just trying to help. Oh, you may not have met my associate, this is David Makin, a board member.
David: It's an honor Celine. -Goes to shake her hand-
Celine: Please, come in and we can talk.
Sam: -Smiles before look at her and following her into her home-

No comments:

Post a Comment