Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 154

After talking to Rachel as Sam goes back to talk to Tina and Artie:
Tina: -Sees him come back- Hey Sam, what did they say?
Sam: I can start preliminary auditions here in Las Vegas.
Tina: Wow, that is great. Get it started.
Sam: But, I need your help. They want to have at least 3 people. Can you be judges with me on the panel? I might try and get some other people to help. Quinn is a question mark but, I know there are some others. Can I sit?
Artie: Sure.
Sam: -Goes to sit down and opens his binder- Listen, I am just going to make a quick call, there are 2 other people here in Las Vegas who can help.
Tina: Who?
Sam: David Makin and Hunter Clarington.
Tina: Okay, they can help us hopefully.
Sam: -Opens his binder and checks his contacts- Here, lets start calling. -Goes to call David Makin first-

Phone Call:
David: -Answers the phone- Hello? Who is this?
Sam: Hi David, this is Sam Evans, I am working on Dalton-McKinley in Vegas with you.
David: Oh hi, what can I do for you?
Sam: I am back here in Las Vegas and I talked to the rest of the panel already. They told us that if we wanted to, we would start with preliminary auditions here. Want to come help us here in the auditorium?
David: Sure, think uhm, Hunter can come too?
Sam: He was next on my calling list. Sure, bring him down. We are in the lobby with Artie and Tina. See you soon.
David: Great. -Hangs up with Sam so they can get to work-

No comments:

Post a Comment