Thursday, June 4, 2015

Caesars Palace Tour Part 2

David: Wait, this is just our stage?
Aldo: Yes. Come practice here and design it.
David: Wow. This is going to be fun. Wait until Jane comes here to perform tightrope. She will definatively be able to hit the high notes.
Sam: Jane, as in Jane Hayward?
David: Yes, I really liked her.
Sam: Then why wasn't she allowed into the Warblers?
David: I couldn't set a standard. If we let her in then we would have had to let any girl who came to Dalton in.
Sam: I guess since it is tradition, I get it.
David: Good. Now, where are the mics because I want to practice.

Aldo: Not yet son. Give us some work first. Just a tour remember? Nothing else.
Sam: Wow, that is going to be fun. I really wish Quinn had come to see this.
David: I bet. But you probably want to go see her near the pool.
Sam: -Chuckles- Want to spend some time with her. I mean, she came so we could stay together. Do you mind if I get going?
David: Go ahead. We saw the stadium.
Sam: Tanks man, we will have to meet up again sometime. Right now, I need to go spend some time with my wife.
David: -Chuckles-
Sam: -Runs off to get changed in his room so he can meet Quinn at the pool-

No comments:

Post a Comment