Thursday, June 4, 2015

Meeting with Celine Part 3

Sam: Considering the amount of time we have between the time the original auditions would've began and how long they will be in Lima, we can have a lot of auditions, make a lot of cuts before sending them to wherever the rest of the panel is. We can do this for a long time.
Celine: Just singers though?
David: We aren't on the choreography panel so, we can't do those auditions. That would be out of our jurisdiction. Plus, I don't know how to judge that.
Celine: Okay, it's just worrying me that you will allow to many people through here and then cut in Ohio.
Sam: Oh, if they make it back here from Ohio, they have to go through more cuts.
Aldo: I like the fact that you aren't alone making the cuts and that does make sense Celine, I mean, the longer they have, the more practice they can have. It can give them chances to see what can work with dances. And what can't work.
Celine: I would rather have a panelist on the choreography committee here too for the auditions to cover more ground if we are going to pay to advertise this. Cover more ground.
Sam: Do you think I can make a call? I think we can get that worked out.
Celine: Of course.
Sam: -Picks up his phone and then goes to Call Mike and Jesse-

No comments:

Post a Comment