Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 160

After getting a ride to the hotel when the group walks in:
Sam: -Walks in with his friends to see Quinn-
Quinn: -On her way to the pool with Beth and her mom-
David: -Talking to Aldo-
Sam: Hey guys, think you can give me a second? I see Quinn.
Artie: Of course. Go ahead.
Sam: -Jogs over to Quinn before she can go outside-

Meanwhile with Quinn:
Quinn: C'mon Beth, we can eat after, we just had breakfast.
Sam: -Walks up to her- What did you have? -Smiles-
Quinn: -Hears him and turns around- Hey, why aren't you at your meeting?
Sam: I am on my way to go look at our auditorium. How long do you think you will be at the pool?
Quinn: A couple hours.
Beth: Dad, are you going to come?
Quinn: Uhm, he has to work right now.

Sam: I will text you when I come. I will go get changed up in the suite and then come meet you.
Quinn: Okay.
Sam: See you later then?
Quinn: Okay. -Goes to kiss him smiling-
Sam: -Kisses her softly and smiles as he lets her go-
Quinn: -Runs off with Beth smiling-
Sam: -Smiles as he waves to her before walking back over to his friends-

No comments:

Post a Comment