Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 152

After going to sit with them:
Sam: -Waves for the waitress-
Waitress: -Walks over- Yes sir?
Sam: Can I get a hot chocolate please?
Waitress; Of course. -Walks away-
Sam: -Smiles at his friends-

Artie: How in the world do you do that? I takes me a long time to do that.
Sam: When you have a kid, you learn how to do it.
Tina: -Smiles- So, exactly what brought you back to Vegas?
Sam: Long story short, Puck happened and more. -Tears up-
Artie: Sorry bud, something must've really affected you.
Sam: We lost our baby.

Tina: Oh Sam, don't worry, you can have more.
Sam: Hopefully. -Composes himself- But, can we talk work right now? What has happened while we were doing auditions?
Tina; We have mostly been trying to figure stuff out with the NYADA Dancers.
Sam: Anybody from Lima come join you?
Tina: Uhm, I heard 3 are coming. Not sure who they are.
Sam: Tell me their names.
Artie: Uhm, Madison McCarthy, Mason McCarthy and Jane Hayward.
Sam: Great, they just need parental approval.
Artie: I heard so that is going to be hard.
Sam: It gives us a song though. I am sure they will come. But wait, they are done with the Lima Auditions already?
Artie: You didn't hear? They said they scrapped the Glee auditions and just said they could come.
Sam: -Gets a little mad- I didn't agree to that but I have to take a call if you don't excuse me. -Gets up and goes to call Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment