Thursday, June 4, 2015

Meeting with Celine Part 5



After hanging up when Sam looks at Celine:
Sam: So, how do you recommend we go with this now? Should we get an auditorium or something?
Celine: -Turns to look at Aldo- I believe yours is available for use at the Palace.
Sam: Oh, it is?
Celine: -Looking at Aldo-
Aldo: Yes, I believe we said that when we had the tour when you first came.
Celine: Okay well then, you can use that.
Aldo: -Smiles- Want to maybe just go talk there for a bit alone Sam and we can go talk how the four of us are going to approach this?
Tina: I am good with going too.
Sam: I think we need to but do you think maybe I can have like an hour or two before we start? I have Quinn and Beth.
Artie: Alright, go ahead. We will go to the auditorium though.
Sam: I need to drive you back. -Gets up and goes to shake Celine's hand- Pleasure to meet you again ma'am. Uhm, do we need to have somebody give us the keys to the auditorium?
Aldo: I will go with you to talk to the Managers. -Gets up and looks at them-
Sam: Okay then.
Aldo: I also might help you out if that is okay Celine? I believe everything is under control?
Celine: Yes, go ahead Aldo.
Aldo: Alright then, follow me to go back. -Smiles as he leads the gentlemen out-
Sam: Bye Celine. -Leaves with Aldo, David, Artie and Tina-

No comments:

Post a Comment