Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 155

Meanwhile in David's room:
Hunter: -Looks at him- Who was that?
David: It was Sam Evans. Partner on the panel.
Hunter: -Chuckles- From the other school. What did he want?
David: He wants us to help him with auditions here. We are starting I guess.
Hunter: Whatever, I am not doing anything without Blaine. I trust him more than any other guy here.
David: Whatever, I am going to help because I know we need to get some work done. Get us on stage faster. -Gets up and then goes to grab his binder-

Hunter: Why are you so hung up? I mean, they only invited us here because Blaine wanted us here.
David: I don't care, they are extending their hand to let us plan with them. I am happy to do it. So, have a good day.
Hunter: Whatever.
David: -Grabs his binder and then leaves the room, annoyed with Hunter already as he prepares to go meet with his co-workers-

No comments:

Post a Comment