Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chapter 162

Meanwhile with Quinn:
Quinn: -Gets a text from Sam saying he is on his way-

Text Messages:
Sam: What pool are you at?
Quinn: -Smiles as she reads the text- Appollo Pool.
Sam: Just getting changed. Be right there after.
Quinn: Good. Want a drink?
Sam: Not yet, it'll be warm.
Quinn: Okay.
Sam: Did you forget anything?
Quinn: No. Just come. I want a massage.
Sam: :) Be right there.
Quinn: -Smiles and then puts her phone down-

Mary: You just text Sam? -Puts on some sun screen- Want some dear?
Quinn: I am waiting for Sam. He likes to do it. Good massage.
Mary: You know, it is really nice when I see you together. He really does love you Quinn.
Quinn: Trust me, I know. He overdoes it sometimes. I mean, Caesars Palace?
Mary: Good home. Listen, I am going in. Hollar if you need anything.
Quinn: I will. -Smiles as she sits there-
Mary: -Gets up and then goes to get in the pool-
Quinn: -Goes to grab her tablet, deciding to read a bit as she waits for Sam-

No comments:

Post a Comment