Thursday, June 4, 2015

Calling Lima Part 2

Rachel: Hey Sam.
Sam: Hey Rachel, I was just wondering if I could try working on some choreography.
Rachel: Sam, you would have to have a member of the Choreography committee there.
Sam: Okay, then how about maybe the plotline? Song ideas and how they can fit into our story?
Rachel: You can write down suggestons but please, do not do anything permanent. Can you maybe just act as our Vegas Liaison with Celine?
Sam: Of course. I am meeting with her today if you want.
Rachel: Okay. Well, can you give her some notes such as the change to the audition order?
Sam: Sure, want me maybe to consult on decorations? Start decorating the auditorium. I have an idea what it will probably look like. Just a school right?

Rachel: Uhm, that is hard.
Sam: How about starting some auditions here? There are some other panelists here? I mean, is that too hard?
Rachel: Okay. Maybe you can do that. But just preliminaries. No final decisions and round up some of the other board members there to help.
Sam: Okay. And what about Artie and Tina. I know they aren't on the panel but can they help?
Rachel: Sure. That sounds great.
Sam: So, just auditions.
Rachel: Yes. Okay, good luck.
Sam: Thanks. -Hangs up smiling before going to sit with Artie and Tina again.

No comments:

Post a Comment